At Lighthouse First Aid Training in Mukilteo, we provide you with what you need – First Aid, CPR and AED training – when and where you need it! We offer certified instructors teaching courses that satisfy OSHA, WISHA and L&I requirements, including:
- First Aid
- Adult CPR/AED
- Health Care Provider CPR/AED
- Infant/Child CPR
- Adult/Child CPR/AED and Infant CPR
- First Aid with Adult CPR/AED
- First Aid with Infant/Child CPR and Bloodborne and Airborne Pathogens
- First Aid with Adult/Child CPR/AED and Infant CPR
- Administering Emergency Oxygen
- Bloodborne and Airborne Pathogens
- And More!
We offer small group classes at your location, providing individualized instruction while making it convenient and reducing employee down time. All at competitive prices. We also tailor training to meet your unique needs. Lighthouse First Aid Training serves all of Snohomish County and northern King County, including Everett, Arlington, Marysville, Lake Stevens, Edmonds, Mukilteo, Mill Creek, Snohomish, Monroe, Bothell, Brier, Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace, Shoreline and Woodinville.